What are cookies?
A cookie is any type of file or device downloaded to the terminal of a user with the aim of storing data that can be updated and retrieved by the entity responsible for its installation.
What types of cookies are installed when accessing our website?
We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your user experience, facilitate the use of our website and show you content related to your preferences. Cookies are small information files that are downloaded onto the devices of website visitors. They provide us with a better understanding of how they use our website so that we can improve their browsing experience by showing them information related to their interests.
Types of cookies
There are two types of cookies classified according to the entity that manages them: own and third-party cookies. When we talk about our own cookies, we refer to those installed by our domain and not managed by third parties. In contrast, third-party cookies are not managed directly by us (although in some cases, they are downloaded from our domain).
Our website uses its own and third-party cookies for the following purposes:
- To facilitate navigation on our website or access to restricted areas thereof. Without these cookies, our website cannot function properly.
- To save the necessary information during the session and any relevant changes, and also determine whether or not you are registered on our website.
- To facilitate monitoring and analysis of the behaviour of users of linked websites.
A more detailed description of the cookies we use is included below, where we explain their function and indicate whether they are our own or third-party cookies.
|Name of cookie||Description||Type of cookie (own or third-party)|
|_csf-frotend||Technical cookie: used to ensure forms function correctly.||own|
How to disable cookies
You can delete cookies that are already stored on your device at any time, and also configure your browser to block their installation. For more information, please refer to the following links:
- Google Chrome: click here.
- Mozilla Firefox: pulse aquí.
- Internet Explorer: click here.
- Safari: click here.
Failure to accept cookies may limit the functionality of our website.